From:
karen and andy maines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 1996 18:08:09 -0400

I recently asked if anyone had reacted to Diet Pepsi. Thank you to everyone
who responded. The majority of the respondents are bothered by nutrasweet
and other artificial sweetners, which would explain the reaction. Some other
explanations that were offered was a reaction to nsaids- which is in asprin-
and can cause internal bleeding if you are intolerant. Also some people have
reacted to foods with caramel color.

I think for me the reaction was to the nutra sweet. I have had pepsi and
coke before with no reaction,although that was months ago, but the diet
pepsi I reacted to.

Thanks again, if you want more info on what I received let me know.
Karen    [log in to unmask]
Karen and Andy Maines