From:
Amy Ratner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Ratner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2012 12:12:52 -0400

The Spring issue of Gluten-Free Living features not-to-be missed recipes for
baguettes and pumpernickel and whole grain bread that boast great taste and
texture. If mention of bread makes you think of a soup and sandwich meal,
you'll also find everything you need to know in our story about ready-made
gluten-free soups from broths to bisques.

Meanwhile, it's easy to whip up a whimsical Sunday brunch following Chef
Lena Kwak's refreshing menu. Kwak, named one of Forbes Magazine's "Top 30
under 30," is a chef at the Napa Valley's famed French Laundry restaurant.

You'll also find insider secrets on how to eat safely in any restaurant from
Joel Schaefer, a former Disney chef who developed the resort's respected
Special Diet Request program. Schaefer has tips on who and what to ask to
make sure your meal is truly gluten free.

And there's much more, including a former Los Angeles Times travel writer's
tale of traveling gluten free in Wales, the latest on gluten in beauty
products, how to find a safe camp for your gluten-free child and advice on
how to deal with parties, pre-school and play dates.  Plus you will find all
of our information-packed regular columns, including answers to ingredients
questions in On Your Plate.

And we are hard at work on the next issue. Here's a sample of what you'll
find - a gluten-free Chinese dinner menu by PBS award winning Chef Ming
Tsai, the low down on gluten in soy sauce and marinades, a round-up of
gluten-free choices you'll find at summer fairs, ice cream shops and other
places you might visit this summer. Plus lots more.

You can subscribe by going to our website, www.glutenfreeliving.com. And
don't forget to sign up for our free new e-zine, glutenfreeliving express,
through the link at the bottom of our homepage, www.glutenfreeliving.com.
You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter (@gfliving).

Ann Whelan
Editor/Publisher