From:
Donald Collard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donald Collard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 10:22:23 -0500

Camp Celiac 2003 in is need of several staff positions.  If you are
interested in volunteering your time to some very special children with
Celiac Disease, sign up to be a camp counselor.  Camp Celiac covers your
lodging and meals, you are responsible for your travel
expenses.  Volunteers are responsible for a group of 6-10 children, must be
physically fit and willing to put in long days supporting and encouraging
children to participate in this gluten free camp experience.  Applicants
are considered on a first come first serve basis and must be at least 20
years of age.

Nursing Position: Camp Celiac is currently looking for a registered nurse
to volunteer your time.  We will pay your Rhode Island Licensing fees and a
portion of your travel expenses as well as cover the costs of your lodging
and meals during camp.  Applicants need not be Celiacs, although this is a
wonderful opportunity to spend a gluten free week away! Licensing is a
lengthy process so we need to get this position filled as soon as possible!

Camp Celiac Program Director: We are currently looking for an organized
individual willing to work part time throughout the year to plan the camp
programs for Camp Celiac.  This individual should be willing to work
closely with the Camp Director via email, telephone, and fax with
occasional meetings prior to camp.  The position entails developing the
week long program for three age groups, setting up entertainers and the
like.  The program director will also attend Camp Celiac to ensure the
programs get off to a solid start.  We are looking for someone willing to
have a tow year commitment to this position.  The position will offer a
reasonable stipend as well as covering the costs of the program director's
lodging and meals during the week.

All interested parties in any of these positions should contact Tanis
Collard immediately at (508)399-6229 or by email [log in to unmask]