From:
Helen Franklin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 10:46:08 -0700

Hi, fellow listmates.

Over a month ago somebody posted a note asking if anybody had used SerenAid.
I'm wondering if anybody besides me took the plunge and tried it after this
post.

I finally got my shipment sent to me and I've been on it about 10 days and
have been quite impressed so far.

One website that describes it is at www.klaire.com, the company that
researched it and produced it.  SerenAid is listed under their specialty
products.  What it purports to do is to split up proteins in our foods at
different points than our own enzymes do, so that the opioids do not form.

Everything they said would happen, did.  I went through opioid withdrawal,
(spaced out, couldn't concentrate), then the stool volume decreased, from
having my food digested better. I've been getting rid of parasites and
presumably yeasts, from various signs and symptoms (from starving them out),
and my brain is now quite clear.  And my body has been busy healing itself
in various spots that have been injured over the years.

This may not be the end of my search for the Holy Grail, but at least it is
helping me be myself again while I keep searching.

As far as why I would still have symptoms, I'm guessing that either I have
other foods in my food supply that I'm allergic to, or that have opioids
that have not been identified, or there is simply a ubiquitous supply of
wheat in my environment, which I'm sure is true.  Now both the old and newly
remodeled grocery stores in my area all have their bakeries right next to
the produce sections, allowing flour to be on everything.  So much for
trying to eat right.    Helen from Idaho