From:
Jupiter Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jupiter Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:20:31 -0800

If my roommates use a cutting board to cut bread, then I WASH IT WELL am I being safe or not? Anything I can do besides have a separate cutting board?

Also, if you prepare foods on top of paper towels, are the paper towels going to leak gluten into the food? (that is, do paper towels have gluten in them?)