From:
"Joan K. Van Loozenoord" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 1995 08:18:34 MDT

Lundberg Farms has recently changed the formula for their rice syrup.  They no
longer add barley enzymes.  The label now states that the product is Gluten
 Free.

Most of the other brands that I have seen still contain some kind of cereal
 enzymes, so I avoid all rice syrup unless I know with certainty that it does
 not contain gluten.  Many items (such as dried soup) list rice syrup in the
 ingredients.

My goal is to avoid all gluten so I was very happy to find out that Lundberg
 does listen to us.

Joan Van Loozenoord
Denver, CO