From:
Laurie Carollo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laurie Carollo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 12:07:29 -0600

Please excuse this post if this is a repeat-- I get a digest and don't know if anyone has already relayed this.  Also, I don't know if it will go out in time due to delays in posting, etc....

I'm in the Mountain Time Zone and listen to NPR in Wyoming.  Talk of the Nation starts at 12:00 Noon here and goes until 2:00.  The topic is autoimmune diseases like diabetes, lupus and MS and how it affects women.  Don't know if they'll mention celiac or not, but it might be worth tuning in.

Laurie, WY