Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 01:03:02 EST

Alot of listers say that is them also feeling the cold.

MOST   suggested, having my thyroid checked.   I am already on meds.

Have your iron checked.  You may be anemic.

Have your   growth hormone levels checked.

 low blood pressure, can cause this.   If you are taking blood thinners,
those will cause it, too.

 low iron, vitamin K deficiency, vitamin B-12 deficiency, thyroid disease or
hashimoto's disease?
it may be magnesium deficiency.

I don't have any answers for you, but my husband is always cold and has been
since he was diagnosed.  Me I am always warm and have a few hot flashes.  At
times it is not fun in our house.  I wonder if you guys are lacking something
in the diet.  Will let you know if I find anything out.

 I had the same problem before i started taking magnesium citrate - which
resolved a lot of other problems too.

 Do your hands or feet change colors from white, purple, or blue to red, and
painful spasms with exposure to cold?  May have raynaud's phenomemon   These
can also result or go along with Celiac disease.

You sound like me!  I get cold when it dips below 70 degrees!  I have been
diagnosed with hypothyroidism which is probably why I don't tolerate the cold
(or even other people's "warm").  I don't know about you, but I feel so much
better in the warmer weather than the cold.  I actually LIKE feeling warm where a
lot of people find it uncomfortable.  It might be worth it for you to get
blood tested for thyroid disease.  It's an "associated" disease to Celiac.  Many
celiacs are diagnosed with it.