From:
A Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 20:41:46 -0800

Hi All--

Thanks to everyone who responded to my query for a gf
cornmeal! Sorry this summary is so late - had to make
a quick trip to Kansas last week and just got back.
So, here are the responses:

House of Autry
"Marth's White" Cornmeal
Perkerson's
Pine Mountain
Ancient Harvest (from Gluten Free Pantry catalog)
Quaker
Albers (Plain - don't use self-rising)
Hodgson Mill (1-800-525-0177)
Indian Head

One person wrote that he takes grist mill white
cornmeal to the Nashville support group - what he
takes can be ordered, but it's expensive. If anyone is
interested in more information, write me and I'll get
in touch with this person re: ordering information

One person wrtoe that there is a cornmeal sold at
Callaway Gardens close to the AL-GA line.

Several people said to stay away from Arrowhead Mills

Several people said Bob's Red Mill cornmeal is NOT gf

One person suggested cornmeal from a co-op

Thanks, again, everyone! I don't recall seeing some of
these brands in Alabama, but perhaps those in other
regions will know what they are.

Cheers,
Ayn in Alabama