From:
April Mitzman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
April Mitzman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 04:02:45 +0000

Dear ListServ Members:
Through the CeliacAction Network, I sent a letter to Brachs regarding their
gluten free status. The following is my response to their totally inadequate
answer.

Dear Mr. Lux,
It is obvious that you have completely discounted the entire celiac
community (1 in every 133 persons) as potential consumers  of Brachs to
judge from the totally inadequate response I have received.

I, on the other hand, do not thank you for your time and effort in answering
my concerns with two sentences.

Please also note I fully intend to post this response on our national
website which will be read by not only those in need of gluten-free friendly
companies, but relatives and friends of those who will in turn be made aware
of your lack of concern.

April Mitzman