From:
Patricia Singletary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 11:22:28 -0400

Hi All,

  Maybe this problem has been addressed before but I haven't seen it.  Is
anyone else bothered with hands and legs cramping?  I have leg cramps so bad
at night I can't sleep through the night without being awaken by the pain.  I
have to get up and walk it out.  My hands cramp when trying to read or lots
of time when I pick something up they will start cramping really bad.  I
don't think it could be a vitamin defficiency because I take Calcium Plus,
Vitamin C, Multitech vitamin,an antioxidant, OPC-3 (pycnogenol) Mineral
Blast(colloidal minerals) Aloe and B-12 injections.  All of these vitamins
are isotonic so I should get maximum absorption.

  I have several health problems beside the celiac sprue.  I was shot through
the abdomen with a 45 and as a result of that my insides were severly
damaged.  I have had 14 surgeries in 12 years, I don't have a stomach,
gallbladder, spleen, several feet of intestines have been removed because of
adhesions, The head of my pancreas was shattered so I only have about an
eighth of my pancreas left.  I have been hospitalized for malnutrition and
for pyelonephritis.  I also have chronic pancreatitis, pernicious anemia,and
" dumping syndrome".  I didn't mean to be so long but I don't know if the
cramping is from the CD or something else.

   Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer.

Patricia Singletary