From:
Helen Franklin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Helen Franklin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 09:53:29 -0600

Hi, listees.

I am working with a diabetic gal on insulin who just decided to quit
drinking milk, and suddenly her blood sugars quit spiking up to the 400's,
and she quit having depressive mood swings.  She became diabetic as a child,
so it is feasible that the milk allergy caused the diabetes.

We are wondering if anybody else has had that experience.  She got herself a
book on allergies and read that it is common for milk and wheat allergies to
go together, so she may also do that on her own, as well, I'm not sure.

I would appreciate anybody's experiences re: blood sugars after getting rid
of a food allergen.  Thanks.  Helen in Idaho