From:
Alison & Kurt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alison & Kurt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 14:17:35 -0900

Hello Listmates-I want to share information about a great experience my
family and I just had.  For our New Years' getaway this year we chose
Majestic Valley Wilderness Lodge, at about Mile 113 on the Glenn Highway
east of Palmer in Southcentral Alaska.  The owner has always been very
accommodating and has treated my daughter and me quite well.  I shared a few
recipes for breakfast goodies, and she surprised us with a g-f sour cream
coffee cake to die for.  This trip the chef was great!  The first day, he
made the g-f coffee cake, with a blueberry topping, for the whole lodge,
then made us pumpkin pecan waffles for New Year's breakfast.  The dinners
were similarly exceptional.

Anyone planning a trip to Alaska should include the Lodge as one of your
stops.  In addition to the great food, the Lodge is on one of the most
scenic drives in Alaska (and some of us would say in the world)!  Their web
site address is: www.majesticvalleylodge.com.

I have no financial interest in the Lodge, other than hoping they continue
to offer their great meals.

Happy Travels,

Alison in Anchorage

Alison L. Smith