Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 1996 09:24:02 -0700

> I've read that feverfew is more effective in relieving migraines than any
> over-the-counter medicine, and most prescription meds, too.  Get it at the
> health food store in bulk or in a preparation (they tend to be good about
> disclosure); steep it as a tea or put it in gelatin capsules -- also
> available at health food distributors.

Feverfew is wonderful stuff for headaches. I am prone to sinus headaches
and as I also have glaucoma, cannot take any of the usual sinus medications.
Feverfew has been a godsend. It is really easy to grow as well (a perennial).
I started mine from seed, now have a gardenful and bring some into the
house in pots for the winter. Chewing a few leaves (they are very bitter)
at the onset of a headache helps alot. Caution though, it is also a mild
euphoric so don't overindulge!

Orlis Moroz