Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 21:05:30 +0000

Gluten-Free Living's biggest issue yet!

The next issue of Gluten-Free Living, our biggest to date, is chock full of information: You'll find:

Answers to your questions about gluten in prescription drugs.
The latest information about "may contain" labels, which make it tough to figure out if a food is really gluten free.
An expanded section on the healthly aspects of gluten-free eating, including breakfast tips, recipes for Moroccan food and more.
Answers to your ingredient and labeling questions, news on current happenings that affect the gluten-free life, book reviews and more.

Subscribers will begin to get the magazine next week. While you are waiting for it to arrive - or to subscribe - visit our website at www.glutenfreeliving.com. You will find a lot of important information as well as a special holiday guide to help you with everything from Christmas ham and cookies to Hanukkah brisket and latkes. Just click on the link to the guide on our homepage.

We also have links to recent Chicago Tribune stories that question oversight of food labeling by the Food and Drug Administration and the US Deparment of Agriculture. As part of its investigation, the Tribune found that several chicken products labeled "gluten free" actually contained gluten. Click on current events for more information.

It's easy to subscribe and make sure you will get all the important information in each issue of Gluten-Free Living. Just click on subscribe on our homepage.

Finally, everyone at Gluten-Free Living wishes you and your family happy holidays. We work to make your gluten-free life better by providing well-researched, useful information issue after issue.

Ann Whelan
Editor/Publisher
Gluten-Free Living
www.glutenfreeliving.com