From:
J Kevin Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
J Kevin Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2013 18:32:51 -0500

I have several symptoms that are characteristic of fructose malabsorption, and am ready to start an elimination diet. Please respond if you can direct me to credible sources of information on the internet that will answer the following questions:

1. Which foods do I need to eliminate?
2. Where can I see a complete list of symptoms?
3. Does fructose malabsorption cause long term damage, or lead to other conditions?
4. Anything else you think I need to know, or that would be helpful?

Thanks in advance!

J. Kevin Baker
President, Gluten Free Lexington
www.glutenfreelex.org