From:
Samantha Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Samantha Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2012 19:19:18 -0800

For years, I have been gettingprescriptions filled gluten free by my local pharmacy.

The staff is extremely helpful, most accomodating, and understanding of the needs of someone with celiac disease.  They verify the gluten free status of my prescriptions before they fill them, order other brands when necessary, and have even assisted me with over-the-counter medications when I needed help.

They've even filled medication for my cat with fish or chicken flavor (they do their own compounding when necessary (but I don't know of the gf status for my kitty's meds))!

Haworth Apothecary
169 Terrace Street
Haworth, NJ   07641
(201) 384-7171