From:
Linda Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 11:22:03 -0500

My two-year old granddaughter is coming to see us this weekend, and I'd
like to make heart-shaped sugar cookies with her for Valentine's Day, plus
decorate her birthday cake with the store-bought "Happy Birthday" candies
(I am not at all artistic to write it myself with frosting). I found the
perfect recipe for the dough at Christmas time, but I'm wondering if the
cinnamon imperials (aka Red Hots) for decorating them and the decorating
letters in the store are gluten-free. Does anyone out there know? I'd
appreciate any answers.