From:
Karen Cockrell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2013 15:21:02 -0500

I have to agree with Ayn - when are we going to see the cost  of GF foods
go down?  I'm really tired of the prices we have to pay.   My husband buys a
loaf of bread that is twice the size of the ones I buy and  pays less than
half the price.  And don't anyone flame me for buying cake  mixes - I still
like a cupcake every once in a while.  But I sure hate to  go into a grocery
store and see Betty Crocker cake mixes on sale for one to two  dollars each,
but the GF ones are still over four dollars.  GF Bisquick is  still three
times higher in price than the regular stuff.  This disease is  difficult
enough to deal with on a daily basis without having the budget  strained to
bursting.

Just venting.

Karen
presently in Arizona