From:
Lynn Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2010 18:12:31 -0400

Ok - we're off to Orlando with four celiacs!  I know how great Disney is
about gf dining; we have been lucky enough to have been there before :-)

Here are my specific questions:

1.	grocery store suggestions.  We are staying at the Blue Heron Beach
Resort, near the "lake Buena vista" area, and will have a kitchen.  It will
be easier to do a shop there than to lug food along, if there are places
with a few gf basics.

2.	info on food at universal parks - know absolutely nothing except
that butterbeer is gf!  Hooray!

3.	any recent visitors have suggestions for gf fast food at either
universal or Disney - I know that at Disney they keep the book under the
counter, but we will be there during a very busy week and it can be helpful
to know ahead of time, for example, that the tacos at the Mexican place at
epcot are ok...

tia,  and happy thanksgiving, lynn robbins