From:
Jennifer Lasher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 1998 21:08:35 +0000

Hi all,  Jennifer here again,

Wondering if I just have a wheat allergy or something because when I was
young I didn't experience any bowel discomforts/abnormalities -- I was
just very thin.  Could I be a celiac with the absence of this symptom?
I experienced some di/constip the last few years, more than normal, but
that's it.  Could a chronic illness other than celiac cause a temporary
celiac condition? I don't feel the same when I eat granola as when I eat
pasta (UGH). Pretty sure about that.

BTW.  You people have been really wonderful -- you put my mind more at
ease.  Really needed that.  Thanks.

J.