From:
Angie Connley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angie Connley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:18:46 -0500

My 13 year old daughter, who also has cystic fibrosis, was diagnosed with celiac about 3 weeks ago.  I need help with several aspects....how to help her overcome feeling "weird" especially sice she is going to a new school this year, finding a bread recipe that really tastes like bread, and a recipe for biscuits and gravy that resembles the real thing.  It has been recommended to me that she take several vitamin supplements in addition to all the meds and vitamins she already takes:  acidophilus, B vitamin complex, amino acid complex and garlic supplements.  Can anyone give me some good advice.  I am a mother of four, run my own business and am feeling so very overwhelmed right now.  This group seems to know more than anyone else I've talked to.

Angie, mother of Adrianne
in Kansas City area