From:
"Steven S. Palmer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 1998 05:29:19 -0700

  My Biopsy was done 5/14/98. I have just got an appointment to go over the
biopsy on 6/6/98. I did speak to one doctor on the phone and he said I did
not have Celiac Disease. It was done at the VA Hospital in San Diego with
Dr. Kagnoff attending. I have been very sick with symptoms of
Crohn's/IBD/Celaic for 6 years. Unable to work and sick in bed since 1995.
Junk diagnosis of IBD is a crap diagnosis where no one takes you serious. I
am unable to get well and needed support from doctors for my SSDI because
SSDI has denied my benefits since 1995. It takes forever to get doctor
appointments. Until I sit down and go over my results in person with the GI
doctors I will wait until then to post any additional info about the biopsy
and anything I learn.
  I have posted some more links on my web site (on my health page) for more
info on GI web sites. Also, the recently created alt.support.celiac news
group looks like a few people have found it to be a good place to exchange
a bit of info and some recipes, so it is a hit to exchange info that might
not normally find a place to be posted.
Steven S. Palmer
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4001/
http://home.att.net/~stevenscott/index.html