From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2012 16:47:04 -0600

There are not too many things better than a home cooked meal. The Holiday Season, thankfully, seems to be a time when a lot of really seriously good cooking is going on.

I love a roasted turkey with all the fixings. Nothing like a rich Turkey gravy spread over mashed potatoes or turkey dressing.

For those of you that DO NOT WANT to use a gravy thickener that is possibly GMO'd, Try our HOL GRAIN brand RICE STARCH- A gravy thickener, It is made of 100% rice, no corn, no soy, no wheat. Non-GMO Project Verified and Certified by GIG to be Gluten Free.

It is so EASY to use, just sprinkle it directly into the hot gravy drippings and stir...and like magic, you are done. Your gravy will be smooth, rich and lump free.

No one else but the employees of America's Oldest Operating Rice Mill could have come up with such a unique product. You will love it, we guarantee it.

Look for our Hol Grain Rice Starch- A gravy thickener in your favorite Natural Foods store, Grocery Store or from us on our secure Website, www.holgrain.com. We have a special 10% off on this great product for the Month of December, 2012.

Enjoy your Holiday Season and enjoy our superior and easy gravy making secret...HOL GRAIN RICE STARCH- A Gravy Thickener.

Happy Holidays to all of you from the Oldest Operating Rice Mill in America.

Mike Davis

Conrad Rice Mill, Inc.

*******
*******