From:
Kristine Ganes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2009 07:15:08 -0800

Supporting the gluten free community since 1999 Glutenfreeeda.com has the
largest data base  of gluten free recipes online and all of it free to you.

www.glutenfreeda.com

Our 4 Featured articles this month:

1)Christmas Cookies

<snip>Great gluten-free cookies are often a challenge. Many times they come
out either flat and misshapen or so dry that if you accidentally inhale as
you take a bite you may choke! We've spent many years experimenting and
developing some great cookies that don't taste gluten-free. In fact they are
truly delicious, even for those not on a gluten-free diet. This year we'd
like to share some of our favorites along with some helpful tips! <snip>

Read more here: http://www.glutenfreeda.com/dec09-christmas-cookies.asp

2)Christmas Dinner GF

This year we'd like to share a very special Christmas dinner menu that will
impress even the most sophisticated of guests.  Although a few of the
recipes do include several steps, many of them can be done ahead of time, so
on the big day, you can prepare the meal with ease and as little fuss as
possible.  You can substitute any of the menu items for others of your
choice, but the menu served in its entirety is spectacular and fantastically
gluten-free!<snip>

Read more here: http://www.glutenfreeda.com/dec09-merry-gf-christmas.asp

3)Holiday Breakfasts

..crepes, frittata and stratas

Read more here:
http://www.glutenfreeda.com/dec09-holiday-breakfast-ideas.asp

4) Celebrate New Year's Eve GF Style

Read more here: http://www.glutenfreeda.com/dec09-new-years-appetizers.asp

Regular Columns with featured topics/recipes:

ONLINE GLUTEN-FREE COOKING CLASS: Herbed Yorkshire Pudding

GLUTEN-FREE PRODUCT TEST : Glutenfreeda Sugar Kookies

BEAUTY AND FITNESS Get the Most Out of Your Workout

GLUTEN-FREE / CASEIN-FREE  GFCF Holiday Desserts

GREAT MEALS ON A BUDGET
<http://www.glutenfreeda.com/dec09-meals-on-budget.asp> Quick Breads

EASY EVERYDAY MEALS Quick Curry

COLLEGE LIVING, GLUTEN-FREE: Home for the Holidays

-Happy Holidays from the Folks at Glutenfreeda

 <http://www.glutenfreeda.com/cooking_class.asp>

 <http://www.glutenfreeda.com/dec09-GFCF.asp>

 <http://www.glutenfreeda.com/dec09-easy-everyday.asp>