Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2014 16:39:15 -0600

I travel with my husband's softball team plus I find other times when I am
out and need a "meal" but have no way to keep it cold or hot.  I have been
so lucky to have the "Gopicnic" boxes that neither need chilling or heating.
They have been a life saver.  They have 5 items in them.  I especially go
for the "hummus & Crunchmaster crackers.  It also includes a fruit & nut
mix, a seed blend, and dark chocolate (there is more detail to it than
that).  There are other "flavors."  They come in both "gluten free" and
"not."  It is important that you look for the "gluten free" words as they do
look a lot alike.   I just thought maybe someone else would want to know
this information for taking your lunch to work, when you are out and about,
or anytime you might be caught without food.  Toss one in the trunk and it
will be there.  When done, I do the "sudoku" puzzle that is in the bottom of
the box.  Fun stuff!

I have no connection with the company, have never talked to them, etc. - -
just wanted to share.

Sharon