Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 14:56:04 EST

I had one 3 weeks ago and have developed an infection; the dr. told me this
morning I may to have another one in the adjoining tooth since I continue to
have problems.  I had surgery on my jaw twice and both times there was a lot of
infection - it turns out the tooth was fractured during a root canal which
caused the infection. The week of the surgery and the next week I took two
prescriptions of Z pak (zithromyacin).  The dr. told me last Friday that unless the
Z pak had a green logo on the front it wasn't the true Z pak.  It turns out it
was made in China and they use a lot of filler in their drugs and not
necessarily wheat.  I asked about FDA regulations on precriptions drugs coming into
the US and she said there is practically no control.  Please beware when you
get a prescription filled that it is truly what is being prescribed.  She gave
me the name of a local privately owned pharmacy that only sells US drugs.

I have a question.  What do you eat after a tooth implant - I can't chew on
left side for 8 - 10 months.   No nuts, seeds, chips etc.   I'm eating sauteed
fish, scallops, mashed potated and sweet potatoes, mac and cheese, yogurt,
pudding, ice cream, scrambled eggs etc.  I'm not a chicken fan unless it's fried
and crunchy so that out.  Any suggestions?  Thanks

*******
*******