Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 11:46:31 -0800

Hi All,

    I'd like to poll the group regarding joint problems. Starting about 8
months ago I've been having on and off bouts of swelling of the knee joint.
Last July my right knee swelled up, became very painful, and would seem to
"go out" on me causing me to stumble. My doc referred me for an MRI, but by
the time I got it in September! the problem had cleared up and the MRI was
normal. On February 26, my left knee started acting up to the point I had to
take a day off from work and then poof, it was fine by the 29th. Saturday
morning I woke up and my left knee was killing me again. I took some
naprosyn and by Monday it was fine. Any insight from my clever co-listers
would be appreciated.

Karen