From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 18:50:58 -0400

I am posting this for Ener-G Foods

It is with a very sad heart that we announce the death of our Founder
and Chairman, Sam Wylde Sr this morning at the age of 88 following a
brief illness. He was a great supporter of the Celiac community. He was
the backbone of our company and will be greatly missed.

In honor of Mr Wylde, Ener-G Foods will be closed for 2 days in
memoriam. Customers can leave their orders on our voice mail or via
internet and they will be taken care of Friday morning when we reopen
the office.

Heidi Busek
Ener-G Foods, Inc.
www.ener-g.com