From:
Judee DeJaco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Judee DeJaco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 2013 07:08:46 -0400

Introducing our Gluten Free You and Me line of COMPLETE bread
mixes...Just add water and oil.  That's it.  No proofing the yeast or
adding this and that.  Easy to prepare and very satisfying.

Find out how flavorful and easy gluten free homemade bread can be.

Order the single loaf mix (French White or Italian Herb), pizza crust
mix, or the bulk mix (makes 5 loaves, multiple pizza crusts, or a
combination)

After three years of selling this bread fresh around Columbus, OH, we
are now ready to offer this COMPLETE bread mix for flavorful homemade bread

Enjoy.

Judee DeJaco
Gluten Free You and Me, LLC
Columbus, OH  43235