Date:
Sat, 4 May 2013 09:09:22 -0400

Our local Meijer store here in Mansfield OH has discontinued carrying the 3
 pack of Glutino Pizza. What a huge disappointment this is. They sold for
around  $8.99 for a 3 pack. Other stores carry their single pizza pack from
Glutino and  charge $6 .... Wow. So the 3 pack is a good buy in my book.

It seems we find something we like, and BAM...it's gone!

Below is what the store said. If you have a Meijer store in your area and
are experiencing the same problem, perhaps we could all fire off emails and
see  if we can't change this around. Their email address is:

Below is their answer when I wrote to them:    and I will be  writing to
Glutino to see if I can find anything more on this subject.

Bev

Thank you for your inquiry. After searching your local store  and
surrounding Meijer locations, we regret to inform you that this product has  been
discontinued. Whether we no longer carry the item based on sales volume or
manufacturer discontinuation, Meijer does realize how much items can be missed
once they are no longer offered, and we appreciate your feedback.

We have  forwarded your request to the Store Director, who will contact you
with  suggested alternatives, if available.

Please accept our apologies for  any inconvenience. Thank you for your
patronage and  understanding.