Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 13:18:06 -0400

Hello
I have received many emails asking about our 16th annual conference. It will be Saturday November 1st at Children's Hospital in Columbus. Our keynote speaker will be Cynthia Rudert MD.
The brochures are currently being printed and it is up on the children's hospital web site
www.columbuschildrens.com
 1. click on education and training in the box on the left
2. click on pick community
3. click on  2003 celiac conference
or try http://www.columbuschildrens.com/education_training/courselist.cfm?type=1&CatID=3
you can register now on the web site if you like
Thank You
Mary K Sharrett MS RD LD CNSD