From:
Beth A Vanderveen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 1999 22:20:44 -0700

Hi GF Friends,

My husband and I are considering a job transfer to Hiafa, Israel.
We would live near Intel there in Haifa.  I am interested in
knowing if there are stores etc. that carry GF products in town.
The cost of mail order will be expensive going over seas, so I am
trying to find local sources.  Any help in this area will be greatly
appreciated.  We will be living there for 1 1/2 years ( if we decide
on doing this.)  Any schooling infomation for our sons would be
nice to hear about also.  Is the term "Gluten Free" understood
there in Israel?  So many questions before making the final decision!

Thanks you for your help.
Shalom!

Beth Vanderveen