From:
Laurencia Ciprus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laurencia Ciprus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:01:04 -0400

Hi All,

Have been verifying all my personal care products this morning by
contacting each manufacturer. By far, Hask was the most accomodating
and I received a return phone call within 15 minutes.

Hask Pure Shine Suddenly Straight - a blow dry balm for straight
styles - is Gluten-Free!!! A great inexpensive product I had hoped I
could keep in my arsenal. The company is compiling a complete list
via the lab and will e-mail it on to me. I'll post all the information.

Nice way to start the day.

Laurencia