From:
Joanne Hinton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 1997 14:47:54 -0900

Howdy all!
   Well, I got a lot of responses to my query about being cold all of the
time.  It seems that many noticed that they too were colder than they
had been before going gf.  A couple of things mentioned were not getting
enough carbohydrates (wasn't there a whole group of postings about a low
carb diet?!), hypothyroidism, and anemia.  I went to the doctor and it
seems my thyroid and blood count are both fine, so I can rule those
conditions.  Someone also suggested Reynauds syndrome.  I don't know
what that is, but I don't think I have that either.  I think that it is
some thing I am just going to have to start living with.  My friends are
starting to get more conscious about it and now when they come over they
wear pants over shorts and take their pants off in the house.  I guess
we all learn to cope with things in our own ways.  Thanks to everyone
who took the time to respond!

--
joanne
fairbanks ak