From:
Anne Washburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 1997 08:32:14 -0500

I used the Gluten Free Pantry's "easy pie crust" to make some pecan pies
this week. After they were made, my husband commented that they were
sweeter than normal (and the main thing we have always liked about this
pie recipe is that it isn't too sweet). I looked in the ingredients of the
pie crust mix, and crystallised honey is one of the ingredients. I am not
an experienced enough baker to have thought of this in advance, but if you
use that mix, cut back on any sugar you add to the filling!

Anne Washburn
Co-owner, APH - Association of Personal Historians List