Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 08:57:26 -0600

FYI:    Hirzel Canning Company & Farms - Dei Fratelli Sloppy Joe Sauce -
(I live in ND)

"I have celiac disease and need to know if Dei Fratelli Sloppy Joe Sauce
is gluten free.  Do you have a gluten free product list?"

Thank you for your message. All of our products are gluten-free except
our tomato soup which has wheat flour. This product is manufactured off-
season and in a different facility to eliminate any cross-
contaminations. Sloppy Joe Sauce is a gluten-free product.

Kindest regards

Ferhan

Ferhan Ozadali

Ferhan Ozadali, Ph.D.