From:
"Kristen S. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 18:06:52 -0500

Hello to all on the list.  This is a summary to my post regarding my
husbands sensitivity to soy.  Many questioned the soy sauce we were using
and wondered if it was wheat and gluten free.  Indeed, the sauce we were
using is gluten free.  So far he has been off soy for 2 weeks, with no
incidents.  I even made him gluten-free bread sticks, and those were
wonderful (no incidents).  Also I asked if there was a substitute for soy
butter, without casein.  Many of you mentioned ghee and that he should not
have a problem with that.  Our local health food store does not carry this
item, so I haven't tried it yet.  Now I have a gluten, soy and casein free
husband.  Is there anything else to eat?  We ordered Carol Fenster's book,
"Special Diet Solutions" which has been mentioned on this list, and it is
wonderful for people with multiple sensitivities.  I highly recommend it.

Kristen S. White
Marbledale, CT