From:
Janet Grotsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 1997 22:47:06 -0400

thanks to all who responded to my question about gluten free challah. Since
I am not a "baker" I took the easy way out, used a packaged bread mix and
doctored it(or should I say fattened it) with extra milk and eggs.
Although a far cry from the real thing, my husband was at least able to eat
it...a vast improvement on my other adventures in baking...I will send to
the gluten free pantry as advised by a few posters and try their mix...for
sandwiches the only bread my husband can stand is the Free for Life Rice
Almond, but I"d love to try the mix many of you raved about.  Thanks
again...will have a "serious" questions soon, am awaiting the results of my
husband's second biopsy.  Happy New Year to all!