Date:
Mon, 2 May 2011 16:10:36 EDT

Thank you everyone who responded. I have some great ideas for our weekend
in Boston. We will be having dinner at Nebo and lunch at Burton's Grill near
 Fenway.

Other ideas included PF Chang's, Burton's Grill was mentioned quite a few
times, Legal Sea Food, Equal Exchange Cafe, Rani Bistro, the Elephant Walk,
and  Washington Square Tavern. Looking forward to a great weekend.

Thank you all!

Carole

*******
*******