From:
Kat Walk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 10:58:27 -0500

Hi List,

I'll be travelling to the Outer Banks in 2 weeks, and I was looking for
some good suggestions.  I'm flying into Dulles, meeting family and car-
tripping it down the coast via richmond, norfolk, and kitty hawk.

Since I dont want to pack a weeks worth of food onto the airplane, I was
looking for info on some good GF-stocked natural foods or even regular
grocery stores along the way from DC to Kitty Hawk...preferrably close to
the freeway (I-95, I-64).

Also, anyone know of an accomodating restuarant in the outer banks area?
Specifically, we're staying in Salvo, and will likely be going to Ocracoke
and Kitty Hawk for day trips.

Thanks in advance,
Kat in UT