From:
bobbi920 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:19:58 -0700

Sorry, but this is the only response I received regarding my question in search of an OC GI (thank you -> Canan)  I did receive 2 other emails requesting the same information.

"I dont know about the OC docs. But at UCLA there is one Wilfred Weinstein.
He is the authority on Celiac.  If you call up there u might be able to see him. Initially expect to wait
for a long time to get in tho.  I have heard some from san diago area also. But we used this one couple
years ago and very happy with it.
Good Luck"