From:
"J.J. Horton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 13:24:13 -0400

Wow!!  I sure got a lot of help on this one.  Just posted it yesterday
and already have 18 responses.  Several wanted to know the results also
so will not wait any longer to start to tell what I've found out.  It
comes in a flat pkg. 8"X6" and about 1/2 inch thick.  Most say they get
it either at  a Whole Foods Market or Health food Store.  Some suggested
trying the Oriental Markets.  (for the one who lives in Atlanta- I think
I will try Harry's Market).

They suggested looking near the tofu, cheeses and deli meats or the
tortillas. Course, I'm not shy, so I'll ask if I don't fine it there.

I don't frequent the health food store very often because the one
near me doesn't carry much that I need, but will call and see if they
have it.

One person mentioned a # that we can call for Moon Crust and that
they may be able to help me find mochi.  It is 1-800-862-4457.   This is
something else I would like to know about and find.  Haven't had time to
call yet but hope to Mon.

Thank you all for your help.  I had stopped in at two oriental restaurants
and they didn't know what I was talking about.  Didn't try Japanese though.

Mildred