From:
Sue Jeno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 13:15:40 -0700

Just wanted to let you all know of a "find" I discovered while grocery
shopping this week.  Hormel has a product line out (new to me) that lists
the gluten free status right on the package.  They are packages of
different meats like hard salami, turkey, and ham that are cut in round
pieces just like the meats found in "Lunchables".  The packages look just
like their peperoni packages and state on the back label "Gluten free".  So
happy eating all, sure makes lunch time lots easier!!

Sue in ND