Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 19:49:15 -0800

Two and a half months ago I tested highly positive (IGA),
now since I did not want to have the biopsy, my Doctor decided
to blood test me again. She said the tests are even more
sensitive now. This time I tested negative. Could I not be producing
the antibodies any more because of the gluten free diet, or is it more
likely that I am gluten intolerant and do not have celiac disease?
I will be talking to my Doctor next week, but she is not very familiar
with cd. I also have a naturopath MD that I plan on seeing. She said
she uses a lab called Smokey Mountain for stool testing, but I don't
think it test for cd or related intolerances, is anyone familiar with
that lab?
Any comments are welcome. Thank you, Trisha