Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 18:26:45 +0000

Hi,

I agree with Karen Davis about addressing the hopelessness. I actively seek
out restaurants and dishes within them that I can eat. I make a best guess,
in business it is called doing due diligence, at what I can and can't
eat. Then I place my order and take my chances.

With each passing week I have one or two more choices available to me.  While
this approach will not work for all of us, once you know the price you are
willing to pay you are able to attack the world on your own terms.  And I no
longer feel as helpless as when I first went GF.

Bob

Bob Chapman
Aliso Viejo, CA USA