From:
"Brandt, Chuck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 01:43:29 -0500

Dannon Yogurt has sent me a list of 75 of their products that are GF.
They say:

"This is a list of our UPC codes for our products that do not contain
any gluten".

They also included the following paragraph:

"As a follow-up to your letter, Dannon yogurt itself does not contain
gluten and can be confidently consumed by persons with gluten
intolerance.  However, the mix-ins or toppings included in some or with
some of our products may contain gluten.  For example, our two Double
Delights with caramel topping , Caramel Praline and Caramel Apple
Cinnamon contain oat flour in the caramel topping portion only.  The
fruit toppings in Double Delights and Light Duets are all gluten-free.
We recommend that consumers consult the ingredient list on the package
if there is any concern about a specific product and contact us at 800
number, 1-800-321-2174, if we can be of additional assistance.".

The items on the GF list have been added to my online database and can
be accessed at:

http://www.brandtbeach.com/celiac/upc/index.html
<http://www.brandtbeach.com/celiac/upc/index.html>

This is a database not a list.  There is a query option for individual
queries by UPC code (i.e. the bar code).  There is also a browse option
for displaying products by manufacturer.  To see the Dannon list, use
the browse option and select Dannon.

This database is fairly new so, if there are any problems, please let me
know.  Suggestions and comments are greatly appreciated.  Please note
that your browser must support JAVA.

Chuck (Delaware)