From:
Heidi Busek <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Heidi Busek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 21:40:22 -0500

In honor of Mr Sam Wylde Sr.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our friends and
customers who set all of the heartfelt condolences and sympathy messages
to us after the passing of our Chairman and Friend, Sam Wylde Sr. He was
an extraordinary man and it will be hard to fill his shoes. But with his
spirit still surrounding us and all the wisdom he shared with us, both
personally and professionally, we will continue on keeping Ener-G Foods
as the respected company he built by taking care of our customers and
providing quality Gluten-free products.
Cordially,

-Sam Wylde Jr & Family along with the family of employees at
Ener-G Foods, Inc.

In honor of Mr. Wylde, we are putting his favorite products on special
so you can enjoy them as much as he did. He was our favorite "guinea
pig" at the office with very criticizing comments if a product did not
stand up to his standards.

15% off the following products:
Item #4322 Brownies
Reg Price  $7.45        Sale Price  $6.35

Item #4310 Cinnamon Rolls
Reg Price  $8.95        Sale Price  $7.60

Item #4560  Coconut Macaroons
Reg Price  $7.75        Sale Price  $6.59

For September, the Free Product Promotion will be one of the last
cookies that Mr Wylde helped create. Our Vanilla Chocolate Sandwich
Cookies were very much liked by him. They are two Vanilla cookies with
chocolate cream between them. They are great for school lunches or
after-school snacks. For any order of $36.00 (before shipping charges)
that is placed through our web site at www.ener-g.com in the month of
September, we will include one free package of these cookies.

Heidi Busek
Ener-G Foods, Inc.
www.ener-g.com
1.800.331.5222