Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 23:56:07 -0800

Hi-

I have searched the archives and found Dr Michael
Bennick  as well as Dr J Bennick @ Yale (same guy with
mistaken first name?).  Also Dr Michael Taylor in
Hamden.

My friend's mother lives in Wallingford and was
diagnosed two years ago. She's still losing weight. I
go to Dr Jon Ernstoff, but only after a horrifying
experience with his partner, the same doctor "Mom"
goes to. These aren't medical folks and need more
guidance than I did; though Ernstoff quickly brought
himself up to speed once I landed on his doorstep this
family wants to go outside that practice.
I suggested Peter Green but "Mom" is in her late 80s
and the travel isn't practical.

I will forward your replies to the family.

Thank You.

Kathy (RN)

=====
Live now, age later!  Anti-aging supplements, dietary supplements, and
vitamins.
Visit  http://www.hubbellhealth.unfranchise.com/