From:
Harlene Caroline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 04:53:04 -0400

If you live near a Trader Joes (USA only)

I just went in yesterday and they have a new product I am excited about:
corn pasta in both the spagetti and rotelle shapes.  The package is
labeled wheat free/gluten free.  The only ingredient is corn flour. AND
they both sell for $1.29 a pound. (Around here I have paid 2.49/lb for
brown rice pasta)  The clerk said they just came in.  She has tasted
them and likes them. TJ's has an easy return policy so you can bring
them back if you don't like them.

I am going to try a pasta salad for lunch.

Happy eating. BTW, I have no financial connection with Trader Joe's;
although given how much I shop there maybe I should ;-)

Harlene in Boston